C# Interview Questions & Answers
- Question 1 :- Explain difference between .NET and C# ?
- Question 2 :- .NET Framework vs .NET Core vs .NET 5.0
- Question 3 :- What is IL ( Intermediate Language) Code ?
- Question 4 :- What is the use of JIT ( Just in time compiler) ?
- Question 5 :- Is it possible to view IL code ?
- Question 6 :- What is the benefit of compiling in to IL code ?
- Question 7 :- Does .NET support multiple programming languages ?
- Question 8 :- What is CLR ( Common Language Runtime) ?
- Question 9 :- What is managed and unmanaged code ?
- Question 10 :- Explain the importance of Garbage collector ?
- Question 11 :- Can garbage collector claim unmanaged objects ?
- Question 12 :- What is the importance of CTS ?
- Question 13 :- Explain CLS ?
- Question 14 :- Difference between Stack vs Heap ?
- Question 15 :- What are Value types & Reference types?
- Question 16 :- Explain boxing and unboxing ?
- Question 17 :- What is consequence of boxing and unboxing ?
- Question 18 :- Explain casting,implicit casting and explicit casting ?
- Question 19 :- What can happen during explicit casting ?
- Question 20 :- Differentiate between Array and ArrayList ?
- Question 21 :- Whose performance is better array or arraylist ?
- Question 22 :- What are generic collections ?
- Question 23 :- What are threads (Multithreading)?
- Question 24 :- How are threads different from TPL ?
- Question 25 :- How do we handle exceptions in C#(try/catch)?
- Question 26 :- What is the need of finally?
- Question 27 :- Why do we need the out keyword ?
- Question 28 :- What is the need of Delegates ?
- Question 29 :- What are events ?
- Question 30 :- Whats the difference between Abstract class and interface ?
C# Interview Questions & Answers - Part 2.
- Question 31 :- What is a Multicast delegates ?
- Question 32 :- What is a Event ?
- Question 33 :- How to create a event ?
- Question 34 :- Delegate vs Events.
C# Interview Questions & Answers - Part 3.
- Question 37 :- What is a class and object ?
- Question 38 :- Abstraction vs Encapsulation?
- Question 39 :- Explain Inheritance ?
- Question 40 :- Explain virtual keyword ?
- Question 41 :- What is overriding ?
- Question 42 :- Explain overloading ?
- Question 43 :- Overloading vs Overriding ?
C# Interview Questions & Answers - Part 4.
- Question 44 :- What is polymorphism ?
- Question 45 :- Can polymorphism work with out inheritance ?
- Question 46 :- Explain static vs dynamic polymorphism ?
- Question 47 :- Explain operator overloading ?
C# Interview Questions & Answers - Part 5.
- Question 48 :- Why do we need Abstract classes ?
- Question 49 :- Are Abstract methods virtual ?
- Question 50 :- Can we create a instance of Abstract classes ?
- Question 51 :- Is it compulsory to implement Abstract methods ?
- Question 52 :- Why simple base class replace Abstract class ?
- Question 53 :- Explain interfaces and why do we need it ?
- Question 54 :- Can we write logic in interface ?
- Question 55 :- Can we define methods as private in interface ?
- Question 56 :- If i want to change interface what's the best practice ?
- Question 57 :- Explain Multiple inheritance in Interface ?
- Question 58 :- Explain Interface Segregation principle ?
- Question 59 :- Can we create instance of interface ?
- Question 60 :- Can we do Multiple inheritance with Abstract classes ?
C# Interview Questions & Answers - Part 6.
- Question 61 :- This video is covering question and answer on differentiate between Abstract Class and Interface in C#.
C# Interview Questions & Answers - Part 7.
- Question 62 :- Why do we need constructors ?
- Question 63 :- In parent child which constructor fires first ?
- Question 64 :- How are initializers executed ?
- Question 65 :- How are static constructors executed in Parent child ?
- Question 66 :- When does static constructor fires ?
C# Interview Q&A PDF
Do Visit to enroll all course :- https://www.questpond.com/c-step-by-step-with-interview-questions---answers-series/cid62
PreviewQuestions on Stack, Heap, Boxing, Unboxing, Array, ArrayList, Generics, Threading. (63:21)
StartQuestions on Delegates, Event & Delegates vs Events. (20:07)
StartQuestions OOP, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Virtual, Overriding and overloading. (17:38)
StartQuestions Polymorphism, Static vs Dynamic polymorphism and operator overloading. (6:33)
StartTricky Questions around Abstract classes and Interfaces. (24:37)
StartAnswering the most asked Question "Abstract classes vs Interface". (24:55)
StartQuestions around constructors & in parent child which constructor fires first. (10:07)
StartQuestions around Shadowing, Sealed, Nested classes and partial classes. (23:50)
StartQuestions Around SOLID principles , Dependency injection (DI) and Inversion of Control(IOC) (48:34)
StartExplain & Differentiate Composition, Aggregation and Association in C#. (18:07)
StartCrack questions on Stack, Heap, Boxing, Unboxing, Value & Reference types (56:59)
StartWhat is Garbage collector, Managed vs UnManaged code, Memory Leaks. (73:25)
StartC# interview questions with answers PDF