MSBI Training Recordings 2021
About QuestPond: It started 15 years back with the one single goal of creating quality step-by-step IT programming-related lessons.
The main goal of QuestPond is to create Step by Step lessons on C#, ASP.NET, Design patterns, SQL, and so on. As years moved on I added other step-by-step lessons like Angular, SharePoint, MSBI, Azure and so on.
What you'll learn :This package is with instructor-led LIVE online training MSBI session which will cover syllabus of SSIS, SSAS and SSRS components with complete hands-on practicals using latest MSBI(SSDT) and database(SQL Server) software versions. Training would interactive so all query pertaining to the training can be resolved during the training itself.Attendee will also get recordings of all the training for their future reference in order to practice.
Added advantage with this package would by learners will also get covering code walkthrough practically pre-recorded video series of "Learn MSBI Step by Step" which include essentials theory/concepts, fundamentals and practical's for people who will be working on projects and preparing for their upcoming interviews.
Training will start right from scratch beginning with installation do's and don'ts, New projects and so on... moving to advanced level so that the learner can independently work upon projects on their own also job seekers can get prepared them selves with these materials for their upcoming interviews.
Starting 28th FEB 2021 till 21st MAR 2021 every Sunday 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM India time. 4 dedicated Sunday's training with time for a week span to practice.
Online Live Training syllabus
By Gurunatha Dogi
* ETL Process and understanding Conditional Split, Derived Component, Union All and Data Conversion Components
* SSIS Error Handling using Redirect Row and EventHandler : OnError : using SQL Execute Task, Multiple PAckages set as start up object.
* ForLoop, ForEachLoop, Sequence Container, Script Task, Execute SQL Task, Variables, Debugging, Break Point.
* Send Mail Through Send Script Task
* Transaction and CheckPoints.
* File System Task, Package Deployment, Scheduling SSIS Package From SQL Server Agent.
* Understand Sort and Types of Joins in SSIS and Insert Update Data using Merge Join. Incremental Load
* Understand OLAP, Star Schema, SnowFlake, Dimension and Facts and SSIS SCD and Lookup.
* Adding SSAS cube with Time Series to Star Schema with Excel Display.
* SSRS Reports (Matrix Tabular, Expression Parameters), SSRS DrillDown and Subreports.
* SSAS Hierarchical Dimensions, KPI, Calculations and Many-to-Many Relationship.
* MDX (Multidimensional Expressions) Queries.
* SSRS Bar Chart, Gauge and Indicators.
Learn MSBI in 4 days with Project videos syllabus:-
------------------------------------------------------------By Shivprasad Koirala
- Lab 1 :- MSBI Fundamentals, Data flow, Control Flow, ETL, Dataware house. (SSIS)
- Lab 1.1 MSBI Installation in Details (Upgrade Lab)
- Lab 2:- Conditional split, Data conversion and Error handling. (SSIS)
- Lab 3:- For Loop, Variables, Parameters and Debugging. (SSIS)
- Lab 4:- Packaging and Deployment, File component and running SSIS package as a task.(SSIS)
- Lab 5: - For dimension, measures, star schema, snow flake, shared connection managers & packages tasks.(SSIS)
- Lab 6:- SCD, Type 0, Type 1, OLEDB Command and Unicode conversions.(SSIS)
- Lab 7:- Lookup, Data conversion optimization and updating SSIS package.(SSIS)
- Lab 8:- Sort, Merge and Merge Joins.(SSIS)
- Lab 9 :- Creating SSAS Cube. (SSAS)
- Lab 10:- SSAS Time series and Excel display.(SSAS)
- Lab11: - What are Transactions and CheckPoints in SSIS? (SSIS)
- Lab12: - Simple SSRS report & implementing Matrix, Tabular, Parameters, Sorting, Expressions. (SSRS)
- Lab 13:- Using Data Profiling task to check data quality. (SSIS)
- Lab 14:- Hierarchical Dimensions. (SSAS)
- Lab 15:- WebServices and XML Task. (SSIS)
- Lab 16:- DrillDown and Subreports. (SSRS)
- Lab 17 :- SSAS KPI (Key Performance Indicators). (SSAS)
- Lab 18:- Pivot, UnPivot and Aggregation. (SSIS)
- Lab 19 :- SSAS Calculation.(SSAS)
- Lab 20:- SQL Execute Task. (SSIS)
- Lab 21:- Reference and Many-to-Many Relationship. (SSAS)
- Lab 22 :- Script Task and Send Mail Task. (SSIS)
- Lab 23 :- Script component(SSIS)
- Lab 24 :- Bar chart, Gauge and Indicators.(SSRS)
- Lab 25:- Partitions in SSAS. (SSAS)
- Lab 26 :- CDC(Changed Data Capture) in SSIS. (SSIS)
- Lab 27:- Additive, Semiadditive and non-additive measures in SSAS.(SSAS)
- Lab 28:- Buffer Size Tuning (SSIS)
- Lab 29 :- How to implement Multithreading in SSIS?(SSIS)
- Lab 30:- Processing SSAS cube in background.(SSAS)
- Lab 31 :- Explain Asynchronous, Synchronous, Full, Semi and Non blocking Components. (SSIS)
- Lab 32 :- SSRS Architecture and Deployment (SSRS)
- Lab 33 :- DQS( Data Quality Services ) (SSIS)
- Lab 34 :- Explain Tabular Model and Power Pivot (SSAS).
- Lab 35 :- MDX (Multidimensional Expressions) Queries.(SSAS)
- Lab 36 :- Data Mining (Fundamentals and Time Series Algorithm).(SSAS)
- Lab 37 :- Page Split and Performance issues with SSIS.(SSIS)
- Lab 38 :- Aggregations in SSAS.(SSAS)
- Lab 39 :- ROLAP, MOLAP and HOLAP.(SSAS)
- Lab 40 :- Instrumentation using Data Taps (SSIS).
- Lab 41:- Lookup caching modes and Cache Transform.
- Lab 42: - Perspectives & Translations. (SSAS)
- Lab 43 :- Tabular Training 1 :- Installation, Xvelocity, Vertipaq, DAX,Creating cubes,measures, KPI, Partition and Translation?
Do visit this link for course Enrollement:- https://www.questpond.com/msbi-step-by-step-videos-with-live-online-training/cid59
PreviewMSBI Training Part 1-28-02-2021 (102:48)
StartMSBI Training Part 2-07-03-2021 (96:58)
StartMSBI Training Part 3-15-03-2021 (97:09)
StartMSBI Training Part 4-04-04-2021 (97:34)
StartMSBI Training Part 5-11-04-2021 (92:20)
StartMSBI Training Part 6-18-04-2021 (43:30)
StartMSBI Training Part 7-25-04-2021 (59:13)