Renowned Trainer and Author MR SHIVPRASAD KOIRALA and QuestPond make a team of top MVP recognized professionals in the Microsoft domain. Since 2001, we have trained many professionals in technologies like Angular, MSBI, Power BI, Data Science, Python ML, AI OOP, ASP.NET, SQL Server, WCF, WPF, Azure, Architecture and Project Management. QuestPond is famous for online training's, recorded videos and best-selling books.
For offline training in Mumbai https://www.stepbystepschools.net/
Do Visit to enroll all courses https://www.questpond.com/
MVC core Step by Step in 4 hours.
- What is .NET core?
- Installation of .NET core SDK.
- .NET framework VS.NET Core.
- Dotnet CLI commands:- New,Restore,Build & Run
- Creating .NET core console and MVC applications
- Using visual studio to create .NET core applications
- PCL and problems around PLC
- Importance of Dotnet Standards
Lab 2: - MVC core basics (Startup.cs, Program.cs.appsettings.json & Kestrel).
- Understanding MVC architecture.
- Creating a MVC core project.
- Need of Program.cs and startup.cs file.
- Importance of appsettings.json file.
- How to read configuration data?
- Kestrel webserver and reverse proxy concept.
- Configuration and Configuration Services.
- Revising the full flow of MVC startup process.
- Define context, request andresponse?
- Explain terms request pipeline and middleware?
- In MVC core where do we configure request pipeline?
- What is the importance of "IApplicationBuilder"?
- Explain "use", "map" and "run"?
- How can you create middleware using classes?
- Differentiate between "map" and "mapwhen"?
- Create Controllers and Views
- Undestanding ActionResults in MVC.
- What is Scaffolding?
- MVC Core namspaces.
- Layout, Routing and Razor pages.
- Explain the concept of routing?
- What is the benefit of creating user friendly URL's?
- How does default routing work?
- How to implement traditional routes?
- How to implement attribute based routing?
- When should we use conventional routes VS attribute based?
- Which gets first precedence attribute based or conventional based?
- Explain route constraints?
- Define route constraint which will takeonly numericvalues?
- How to create a Model?
- What is a strongly typed view?
- Explain the concept of model binder?
- What does "Request.Form" do?
- Does strongly typed view mean that view and model are coupled?
- What is IOC and DI conceptually?
- In Which file do we define MVC CORE DI objects?
- Differentiate between Transient, Scoped, Singleton and Factory.
- What is the syntax of DI in MVC core?
- What is the use of ContextAccessor andhow do we get it?
- What is kestrel
- Why do we need IIS or Apache when we have kestrel?
- Explain reverse proxy architecture?
- What is .NET Core windows hosting bundle?
- What settings will you apply for IIS application pool?
- How to run MVC Core using apache server?
Do visit to enroll all courses - https://www.questpond.com/learn-mvc-5---mvc-core-step-by-step/cid19
PreviewLab 1:- .NET core and .NET Standards. (26:07)
StartLab 2: - MVC core basics(Startup.cs, Program.cs.appsettings.json & Kestrel). (26:13)
StartLab 3: -Request Pipelines and Middleware. (29:54)
StartLab 4:-Implementing basic Model,View and Controller. (33:03)
StartLab 5 :- Routing,Conventional,Attribute and Route Constraint (28:45)
StartLab 6:- Creating Models & strongly typed views. (18:34)
StartLab 7 :- DI (Transient , Scoped , Singleton and Factory) (33:19)
StartLab 8 :- Hosting MVC Core Application on IIS & Apache. (19:31)