PHP Interview Questions & Answers
About QuestPond: It started 15 years back with the one single goal of creating quality step-by-step IT programming-related lessons.
The main goal of QuestPond is to create Step by Step lessons on C#, ASP.NET, Design patterns, SQL, and so on. As years moved on I added other step-by-step lessons like Angular, SharePoint, MSBI, Azure and so on.
- Question 01 :- What is PHP?
- Question 02 :- Advantages of using PHP?
- Question 03 :- What are popular frameworks in PHP?
- Question 04 :- What are popular Content Management System (CMS) in PHP?
- Question 05 :- What is the difference between "echo" and "print" in PHP?
- Question 06 :- How a variable is declared in PHP?
- Question 07 :- What is the difference between $message and $$message?
- Question 11 :- How to show PHP errors on the same page?
- Question 12 :- What is the most used method for hashing passwords in PHP?
- Question 13 :- What are the different types of Array in PHP?
- Question 14 :- What is the Purpose of @ in PHP?
- Question 15 :- What are the different types of variables present in PHP?
- Question 16 :- How does the 'foreach' loop work in PHP?
- Question 17 :- What is the use of session_start() and session_destroy() function in PHP?
- Question 18 :- What are the different ways of handling the result set of MySQLi in PHP?
- Question 19 :- What are magic constants in PHP?
- Question 20 :- What are the different loops in PHP?
- Question 21 :- Explain some of the PHP string functions?
- Question 22 :- How we can define a static function in class and what are uses?
- Question 23 :- What is the exact difference between explode and implode?
- Question 24 :- Difference between $_POSTand $_REQUEST?
- Question 25 :- How we can change the response header?
- Question 26 :- What are the steps to create a new database using MySQL and PHP?
- Question 27 :- What is htaccess ? Why do we use it and where?
- Question 28 :- Whare the constructor and destructor in PHP?
- Question 29 :- Is multiple inheritance is supported by PHP?
- Question 30 :- How to increase the execution time of PHP Script?
- Question 31 :- How to add 301 redirects in PHP?
- Question 32 :- Difference between include() and require() ?
- Question 33 :- What is the difference between "==" and "===" in PHP ?
- Question 34 :- How to register a variable in PHP Session ?
PHP Interview Questions - Part 5
- Question 35 :- What is the use of imagetypes() function?
- Question 36 :- Which method is used to check the data type of any variable?
- Question 37 :- Which method is used to count the total number of rows returned by any query?
- Question 38 :- Which function you can use to open a file from a folder?
- Question 39 :- Which function is used to delete a file from a folder?
- Question 40 :- What is the use of strip_tags() method?
PHP Interview Questions - Part 6
- Question 41 :- What is a Lambda function in PHP?
- Question 42 :- What is Overloading and Overriding in PHP?
- Question 43 :- What is the static variable in function useful for?
- Question 44 :- How can we define a variable accessible in functions of a PHP script?
- Question 45 :-How is a constant defined in a PHP script ?
Do Visit to enroll this course :- https://www.questpond.com/php-interview-questions---answers/cid79
PreviewQuestions around PHP, PHP Frameworks, CMS, $message vs $$message, Array, loop in PHP. (68:25)
StartExplain PHP string functions, Explode vs Implode, $_POSTand $_REQUEST. (26:22)
StartNew database with MySQL & PHP, Use of htaccess, Explain Constructor & Destructor. (24:02)
StartQuestions on 301 redirects in PHP, include() vs require(), "==" & "===" etc. (16:33)
StartUse imagetypes() function, Data type of any variable, Open a file from a folder. (11:04)
StartExplain Lambda function, Overloading & Overriding, static variable in function. (26:41)
StartPHP Interview Questions PDF