About QuestPond: It started 15 years back with the one single goal of creating quality step-by-step IT programming-related lessons.
We saw many lessons online, either they are done too fast or too slow or are too complicated.
The main goal of QuestPond is to create Step by Step lessons on C#, ASP.NET, Design patterns, SQL, and so on. As years moved on I added other step-by-step lessons like Angular, SharePoint, MSBI, Azure and so on.
Learn Power BI Step by Step:- Beginners
- Chapter 1:- What is Power BI?
- Chapter 2:- Downloading and installing Power BI.
- Chapter 3:- Importing Data in Power BI.
- Chapter 4:- Viewing data, fields, designer and model.
- Chapter 5:- Table, bar chart and line chart components.
- Chapter 6:- Formatting visualization components.
- Chapter 7:- Applying Analytics.
- Chapter 8:- Auto filtering.
- Chapter 9:- Exporting report to PDF
- Chapter 10:- Adding a calculated column.
- Chapter 11:- Adding a measure column.
- Chapter 12:- Adding Pages.
- Chapter 13:- Stacked bar chart, Column chart components.
- Chapter 14:- Legend, Axis and Values.
- Chapter 15:- Apply filters using Power Query Editor.
- Chapter 16:- Line Chart, Pie chart, Map and Card Components.
- Chapter 17:- Slicer component.
- Chapter 18:- Modeling relationship.
- Chapter 19:- Publishing and sharing report online.
- Chapter 20:- The Market place.
- Chapter 21:- Themes.
- Chapter 22:- Revising things.
Lab 2:- Connecting SQL Server with Power BI.
- Chapter 23:- Downloading and installing SQL Server.
- Chapter 24:- Importing CSV file data in to SQL Server.
- Chapter 25:- Connecting Power BI with SQL Server.
- Chapter 26:- Import and Direct Query options.
Lab 3:- Line, Area, Stacke, API, Gauge and Funnel.
- Chapter 27:- Line chart, Area chart and stacked charts.
- Chapter 28:- Gauge charts.
- Chapter 29:- KPI, Key performance indicators.
- Chapter 30:- Funnel Graph.
Lab 4 :- Star Schema and Snow flake design
- Chapter 31 :- OLAP and OLTP design.
- Chapter 33 :- Fact tables and dimension.
- Chapter 34 :- Star schema design.
- Chapter 35 :- Stressing Denormalized design.
- Chapter 36 :- Redundant data issue.
- Chapter 37 :- Snow flake design.
- Chapter 38 :- Consuming in Power BI.
- Chapter 39 :- SQL Scripts of the lessons.
Lab 5 :- DAX queries
- Chapter 38 :- DAX Definition
- Chapter 39 :- Cloning a table
- Chapter 40 :- Applying filter
- Chapter 41 :- SUM and SUMX
- Chapter 42 :- FilterContext and RowContext
- Chapter 43 :- Calculate :- Changing the context
- Chapter 44 :- Akk and AllExcept
- Chapter 45 :- SelectColumns
- Chapter 46 :- Inner Join, Left Join and Cross Join
- Chapter 47 :- Joins with out relationships
- Chapter 48 :- Summarize, Applying group by
Do visit to enroll all courses :- https://www.questpond.com/learn-power-bi-step-by-step/cid20
Microsoft Power BI for beginners
Available in days
days after you enroll
PreviewLearn Power BI Step by Step:- Beginners (54:40)
StartLab 2:- Connecting SQL Server with Power BI. (12:09)
StartLab 3:- Line, Area, Stacked, API, Gauge and Funnel. (13:57)
StartLab 4 :- Star Schema and Snow flake design (17:49)
StartLab 5 - DAX(Data Analysis Expression) in Power BI(Part 1). (31:45)
StartLab 6 - Dax(Data Analysis Expression) - Part 2. (36:30)