About QuestPond: It started 15 years back with the one single goal of creating quality step-by-step IT programming-related lessons.
The main goal of QuestPond is to create Step by Step lessons on C#, ASP.NET, Design patterns, SQL, and so on. As years moved on I added other step-by-step lessons like Angular, SharePoint, MSBI, Azure and so on.
Learn Power BI Step by Step:- Beginners
- Chapter 1:- What is Power BI?
- Chapter 2:- Downloading and installing Power BI.
- Chapter 3:- Importing Data in Power BI.
- Chapter 4:- Viewing data, fields, designer and model.
- Chapter 5:- Table, bar chart and line chart components.
- Chapter 6:- Formatting visualization components.
- Chapter 7:- Applying Analytics.
- Chapter 8:- Auto filtering.
- Chapter 9:- Exporting report to PDF
- Chapter 10:- Adding a calculated column.
- Chapter 11:- Adding a measure column.
- Chapter 12:- Adding Pages.
- Chapter 13:- Stacked bar chart, Column chart components.
- Chapter 14:- Legend, Axis and Values.
- Chapter 15:- Apply filters using Power Query Editor.
- Chapter 16:- Line Chart, Pie chart, Map and Card Components.
- Chapter 17:- Slicer component.
- Chapter 18:- Modeling relationship.
- Chapter 19:- Publishing and sharing report online.
- Chapter 20:- The Market place.
- Chapter 21:- Themes.
- Chapter 22:- Revising things.
Lab 2:- Connecting SQL Server with Power BI.
- Chapter 23:- Downloading and installing SQL Server.
- Chapter 24:- Importing CSV file data in to SQL Server.
- Chapter 25:- Connecting Power BI with SQL Server.
- Chapter 26:- Import and Direct Query options.
Lab 3:- Line, Area, Stacke, API, Gauge and Funnel.
- Chapter 27:- Line chart, Area chart and stacked charts.
- Chapter 28:- Gauge charts.
- Chapter 29:- KPI, Key performance indicators.
- Chapter 30:- Funnel Graph.
Lab 4 :- Star Schema and Snow flake design
- Chapter 31 :- OLAP and OLTP design.
- Chapter 33 :- Fact tables and dimension.
- Chapter 34 :- Star schema design.
- Chapter 35 :- Stressing Denormalized design.
- Chapter 36 :- Redundant data issue.
- Chapter 37 :- Snow flake design.
- Chapter 38 :- Consuming in Power BI.
- Chapter 39 :- SQL Scripts of the lessons.
Lab 5 :- DAX queries
- Chapter 38 :- DAX Definition
- Chapter 39 :- Cloning a table
- Chapter 40 :- Applying filter
- Chapter 41 :- SUM and SUMX
- Chapter 42 :- FilterContext and RowContext
- Chapter 43 :- Calculate :- Changing the context
- Chapter 44 :- Akk and AllExcept
- Chapter 45 :- SelectColumns
- Chapter 46 :- Inner Join, Left Join and Cross Join
- Chapter 47 :- Joins with out relationships
- Chapter 48 :- Summarize, Applying group by
Do visit to enroll all courses - https://www.questpond.com/learn-power-bi-step-by-step/cid20
PreviewLearn Power BI Step by Step:- Beginners (54:40)
StartLab 2:- Connecting SQL Server with Power BI. (12:09)
StartLab 3:- Line, Area, Stacke, API, Gauge and Funnel. (13:57)
StartLab 4 :- Star Schema and Snow flake design (17:49)
StartLab 5 - DAX(Data Analysis Expression) in Power BI(Part 1). (31:45)
StartLab 6 - Dax(Data Analysis Expression) - Part 2. (36:30)