About QuestPond: It started 15 years back with the one single goal of creating quality step-by-step IT programming-related lessons.
The main goal of QuestPond is to create Step by Step lessons on C#, ASP.NET, Design patterns, SQL, and so on. As years moved on I added other step-by-step lessons like Angular, SharePoint, MSBI, Azure and so on.
Learn OOPS Video Series.
- What is the problem with Functional Programming? (8 Minutes)
- Can you define OOP and the 4 principles of OOP? (10 Minutes)
- What are Classes and Objects? (5 Minutes)
- What is Inheritance? (4 Minutes)
- What is Polymorphism, overloading, overriding and virtual? (11 Minutes)
- Can you explain encapsulation and abstraction? (12 Minutes)
- What is an abstract class? (9 Minutes)
- Define Interface & What is the diff. between abstract & interface? (10 Minutes)
- Define Interface & Diff. between abstract & interface? - Part 2 (8 Minutes)
- What is the use of Shadowing in C#? (11 Minutes)
- Can we implement interfaces with same method names in C#? (8 Minutes)
- What is the use of Static Keyword? (31 Minutes)
- What is the difference between Abstraction and Encapsulation? (11 Minutes)
- What are partial classes & partial methods? (13 Minutes)
- Can we see implementation of Association, Aggregation & Composition in real world? (24 Minutes)
- What is operator overloading? (10 Minutes)
- Explain Access modifiers (Private, Public, Protected, Internal & Protected/Internal)? (19 Minutes)
- OOPs Interview Assessment
Do visit the link to get enrolled to the course :- https://www.questpond.com/ordernow.php?forvideos=5...